Just like last year much of the day went by in a blur.  I couldn't really
tell you how many runs I took or exactly where I took some of them.
Highlights of the day:  watching cousin Josh pull a sick back flip in the
terrain park, he must've cleared well over 50 feet; skiing Bypass Glades in
the morning with a huge group; skiing Courville's Couloir with Jerm, Josh,
Jim Bauman and Dave (who needs usable body parts which will just rot in the
grave) Barcomb.  Courville's is very committing and difficult yet it's a
fantastic line with tremendous exposure, a true classic.  Our group poach of
Chin Clip was another highlight.  This poach was short lived as I led Jim
into the Miniboos entrance and we traversed out as far as possible to Clit.
This is another great line, requiring a 90 to 180 degree jump turn off a
cliff to enter this chute where you immediately drop underneath a fallen
tree.  Fantastic!  Even the traverse back was made interesting by a lack of
snow.  We ended up skiing the discontinuous snow all the way to the base of
the LT but we never ended up on dirt too much.  To end an already great day,
a bunch of us finished the day at the Matterhorn over beer and pizza.

Nick