Mark responded to my post as follows:

"In a nutshell, I'd like to see the ski industry provide higher quality snow
from their snowmaking systems, higher quality trails and a higher quality
ski experience for all abilities at lift serviced ski areas.  So, instead,
you threw me in the backcountry and labelled me as being anti-lift seviced
skiing and anti-novice/intermediate skiing for Gawd only knows what reason."

------------
To quote the master of a turn of phrase...HUHH?????

----------
"I would like to respond to your post(s), but they become so twisted and
false, that it implodes on itself and becomes almost impossible to respond
to".

---------------
Just did!! Gotcha!!!!

------------
"Admittedly, I jerked your chain in response to a slew of uncalled-for
------------
Perhaps it's become a mutual case of "too-farness".

-------------
"1.)  Practice good manners (I'm the only one allowed to be a slob)/no
profanities"

------------
Does "Blue Knob" count as a profanity?

------------
"2.)  Read posts more carefully so that you could correctly
interpret/respond to them."

------------
Frankly, the Washington Post sucks.  Its a commie liberal big government
newspaper!!!!

--------------
"3.)  Stop putting words into people's mouths"

---------------
Come on Mark  It's not like you were banned from Killington or something.  I
don't care what anybody says to me backchannel. Lighten up man!!!! I usually
charge $150 an hour to put words in people's mouths.  The list gets it for
free.
-------------

"Do the above and you will rapidly regain credibility on this list."

-------------

What, and ruin a reputation I've worked so hard to establish?

------------
"Leigh, your wife Briar is a sweetheart and is much more desirable than some
plastic model like Cindy Crawford.  I don't think that Cindy skis.  Does
Briar have any sisters?"

Thanks.  I appreciate and agree with the compliment, but her sister is 57
and married.  She doesn't ski either.

In conclusion Mark, don't take my responses too personally - I would have
responded to anyone on the list the same way on the same topic.  In other
words, it's the subject matter and not the writer.  I don't get bent out of
shape when someone gives as good as they get, and I expect others to feel
the same way from me.  So, feel free to fire away when and if the urge
strikes in the future .

Leigh