I had a little glitch in my mail earlier so I'm resending this as it didn't
seem to make it.

I skied fresh powder on smugglers alley all morning.  Every track but one
was my own and I had first tracks.  The snow drifted in the gullies between
the bumps and varied between a few inches to about 10 inches.  I got some
new tracks on every run.  It wasn't the easiest of skiing but challenging
and fun.  My first run was extremely poor but I got better and better as I
got braver, letting my skis run down the fall line, riding softly down the
sea of white between islands of grey ice impregnated with dirt and pine
needles.

Kor