True,
though as much as us men don't wanna admit it, women usually have the final
word.  If she a middle level skier that ski would fit her but if she was
between that and an advanced skier the X Srceam Series would fit better.
Personally I think the X Scream is good though the wais t is too small at 67
mm, but I have (will have0 K2 Moriison pro model (71 mm base) and the
Bandit XX (74 mm base).

Once you go fat you can never go back, though I do have Bandit Xs for my
rock skis (I them got in early  '98 when they first came out). but after
skiing the XX they just don't compare.  But hey, I've skied for 15 years and
always look for sick lines and cliffs/drops/jumps to hit (I'm just an air
junkie), next year I wanna throw down a front flip UFO (The front flip you
see New caniadian Air Force member Shane Szocs do, for those who haven't
seen it, the jump is a cannonbal iron cross wilth a front flip or 360.

Ski ya ;ater,

Todd