Sorry, Leigh, I never intended to dis your proud Teutonic heritage. Can we
agree to disagree? I happen to believe that my kids being able to grow up
without asthma, having clean air and water  and the ability to still enjoy
real nature (not a computer generated virtual version) in the 21st Century
is more important than a few extra bucks. You may not share that sentiment,
and you're entitled to feel that way.

Bummin' that K is down to only 8 trails already.

Just keepin' it real,
Miguel