> Marc said:
>
> > Still got a pair of 1968 Head Competition Downhills - never drilled.
>
> Beautiful!  How come?!

Actually, I had a ton of old Heads because my father was their Director of
Engineering in the late 60's and early 70's.  However, I came about this
particular pair not from Dad, but rather at my high school's charity
auction, where I picked them up still in the box back in the early 80's for
$5.

I've kept them ever since, hopefully for mantle decoration in the
someday-ski-house.
Marc Guido
First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine: http://www.FirstTracksOnline.com