Leigh writes:
>Ryan had asked me to provide an example of global environmental hype.
Here's one.  "Cows are exhausting methane into the atmosphere, thus
contributing to global warming.  We need to reduce the number of cows".
America has approximately 100 million cows, give or take a million, at
present.
<

Not wishing to get pulled into the ever waxing and waning enviro debate, I
can only offer the most obvious of observations:
Vegetarians and those health food/healthy eating wackos are evil and are
the cause of a lot of our global warming problems. Eating more steaks and
burgers is the only answer.

-Marc