As you have no doubt noticed it is pretty wet out there, so Caitlin has
graciously offered her home as a site for a dinner party.  We will still be
eating barbecue style, cooking on the porch.  Her house is on Green Street,
which turns off from Pearl street just above Pearl Street
Beverage.  Unfortunately the street is one way toward Pearl street so if
you are driving you will have to loop around to the other end.  The house
is number 41, the porch is on the back corner of the house but you will be
able to see it or at least the smoke from the road.  If please RSVP by
email or to me at 859-0857 or Caitlin at 860-7131 so we get enough
food.  See you there!  Iain