Okay, if you didn't see the posters (unfortunately I didn't get them up
until about noon today) the Frisbee party is now officially scheduled for
Saturday, the 6th, beginning at 3:30 and running until it gets too dark to
play.  We will cook up dinner about 5:30 or 6, usual picnic fair, including
garden burgers for you non-carnivors out there, and an assortment of
snacking foods and drinks.  Please talk this up, especially since the
posters just went up and most people have probably missed them, so anyone
not actually on the CSSA list has probably doesn't know and the more the
merrier :-)  See you there! Iain