Hi All,

Please excuse any duplicate messages.

The Vergennes Union High School is undergoing major renovations and
additions over the next two years. We are interested in hiring a consultant
to make recommendations about the overall design of our technology
infrastructure.

This will include computer networks but will also encompass security,
telephone, voice mail, and emerging technologies. We are hoping to develop
an overall plan that will allow us to cover all the bases.

We would like to find an independent consultant who is not a vendor and will
oversee the design and implementation of these systems. If you fit this
category or know someone who does please respond.

Thanks for your help,

Bob Owens
Educational Technology Coordinator
Addison NW Supervisory Union