Thanks to Robert Mohrman at Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington D.C. I should have the abstracts tomorrow.
Also I must thank Cathy Gatt, Deputy Librarian at the Royal Children's Hospital in Melbourne, Australia for offering a fax at no charge because, as she states, "we have been done favours by libraries in the US in the past..."  It is wonderful how we pitch in and help out worldwide!

This truly is a "global" neighborhood we have here!

Once again, thanks.

Dennis
Dennis Ritchey
Assistant Medical Librarian
Kaiser Permanente
Drug Information & Professional Services, California Division
Library
9521 Dalen Street; Downey, CA  90242-4894
(562) 401-2438 (voice) Tie Line (345)
(562) 401-2550 (fax)       Tie Line (345)