I received the following information from our IS dept.
Rosemarie K. Taylor
Manager-Library Services
Wyoming Valley Health Care System
575 N. River St.
Wilkes-Barre, PA   18764
voice 570-552-1175, fax    570-552-1183

Virus Alert!
Dear CEO/JournalistExpress community:
We have been notified this morning of a NEW email-borne virus that has begun
proliferating throughout the Internet. It has been confirmed by the major
virus protection companies so I am posting it here. Your present virus
protection may not protect you even if it is up-to-date due to today's
discovery of this virus. You need to notify your staff immediately and tell
them not to open any email with the subject: "I love you" or "kindly check
the attached LOVELETTER coming from me." Delete this email immediately and
notify the sender.
Norton AntiVirus has stated that this virus has the potential for High
damage and High distribution. Information below is from their site. I am
posting some critical information below as their servers are getting
overloaded due to concern over this virus and you may not be able to get to
them. <http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/vbs.loveletter.a.html>
                Name: VBS.LoveLetter.
                Entry Route: Enters company via email. Subject Heading: I
LOVE YOU Message: "kindly check the attached LOVELETTER coming from me".
                A VBS.LoveLetter.A is an email worm, mIRC worm, and a file
infector. VBS.LoveLetter.A will use Microsoft Outlook and email itself out
as an attachment with the above subject line and attachment name.
                The virus will also infect files with the following
extensions: vbs, vbe, js, jse, css, wsh, sct, hta, jpg, jpeg, mp3, and mp2
                The virus will drop the following files: MSKernel32.vbs in
the Windows System directory Win32DLL.vbs in the Windows directory
LOVE-LETTER-FOR-YOU.TXT.vbs in the Windows System directory
                WinFAT32.EXE in the Internet download directory
WIN-BUGSFIX.EXE in the Internet download directory script.ini in the mIRC
directory
                SARC recommends Administrators filter on the attachment name
and Subject line immediately.
                Patricia Pomerleau <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
                Executive Editor
                CEOExpress Company