Please excuse any duplication. I am sending this note to several lists.

St. Vincent Hospital has successfully moved - and into beautiful new space,
I might add. We are once again able to participate in Interlibrary Loan via
DOCLINE and OCLC. Our phone, fax, street, and e-mail address have all
changed. Please see the signature below for the correct information.

I appreciate all the loans and other assorted assistance we received from
all of you during the move (and recovery!) process.

Thanks!

Joan Yanicke, Manager
St. Vincent Hospital / Worcester Medical Center
Dumphy Memorial Library
20 Worcester Center Blvd.
Worcester, MA 01608
Phone: 508-363-6117