Has anyone experience problems searching for titles containing
commas -- in either the Journal Browser or when using the Journal Names
field in regular PubMed?  We were unable to retrieve the listing
for: Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention-- when inputting
"cancer epidemiology" in Journal Browser, and NLM's reply was that
we need to enter a comma after epidemiology!  However, when I
tried searching "ear nose" in Journal Browser, I did retrieve:
"Ear, Nose, and Throat Journal"  -- However, I just tried:
"ear nose and throat"  and that gets no hits.

None of these works unless the commas are included when searching
in PubMed with the Journal Name limit.

How will the end-user ever know to include commas?

What do others think about this?

Karen Albert
Fox Chase Cancer Center
Talbot Research Library