Hi.  A patron has requested the following item, and I can't find the citation in any databases:

American Psychiatric Association, Washington D. C. Mandatory outpatient treatment: a resource document of the American Psychiatric Association. APA: December, 1999.

This is how the item is listed in a reference on a web document. However I cannot find this title in OCLC, Library of Congress, NLM's Locator plus, nor is it listed at  the APA website.

If anyone has any idea what this document is or how I can locate it, I'd sure appreciate any hints.

Thanks.
---
Amy Mashberg
Librarian III
Austin State Hospital
Minds are like parachutes -- they only function when open

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com