The Complementary Medicine SIG has two items on the agenda for the MLA/CHLA
Conference in Vancouver.

We are co-sponsoring the Section Session I presentation on Sunday, May 7th,
4:00-5:30 p.m.:  "Calming the Dragon: The Mind-Body Connection in Healing."
Trends, resources, and controversies in mind-body therapies, including
nontraditional and non-Western approaches.

We will have an informal business meeting late Tuesday afternoon, May 9th,
4:00-6:00 p.m., to discuss organizational matters, priorities and projects.

Please see the final official program for room assignments.
All interested people are welcome to join us.

Best,
Valerie

Valerie G. Rankow  [log in to unmask]
Professional Information Services