----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew T. Reagan" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2000 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] global warming - long

> . . .
> |Since I've been in the industry, energy efficiency, construction
> |techniques and materials, water usage and virtually every other
> |aspect you could name which have been cited as environmental
> |hot buttons have been examined and greatly improved.  Why?  The
> |reason is purely economics.

-----------Just curious, can anyone tell us if the single chair at MRG meets
EPA pollution standards??

> Don't get me started on environmental groups.  I once tried to
> collaborate with a few local environmental activist groups and quickly
> realized that they were simply the negative mirror image of
> pro-pollution crowd.  The battle was political, not scientific, so
> they had no interest in the science.

    --------------------No matter how honorable and noble the cause of
environmental consciousness is the bottom line is what's in it for me or my
group.  Greed reigns supreme no matter which side you are on.  FWIWYMMVIMHO
Jimski