On Tuesday, May 02, 2000 10:05 AM, Salts, Peter [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
wrote:
> Mark,
>
> Do you have any pictures from your assault on the Selkirks?
>
> PS

        Peter, I think those hills assaulted me.  Yes I do have pics.  You can see
several on First Tracks !  http://www.firsttracksonline.com .

        You stimulated me into an exciting thought !!!  I would like to see a
SkiVittle Photo Gallery.  Everyone could send in a pic so that we could
associate a name with a face and hat-head hairdo.  Then we could have
action photos and of course pics from the annual pilgrimage to Stowe.
 Anyone wanna' set one up?  Wes?

Mark