At 10:57 PM 5/22/00 -0400, Marc Chrusch wrote:
> >Ohhh... Big mistake on my part.  These pics are at
>http://www.jungleboy.net... not .com.
>I just checked out that other site... and my friend Jon "Jungle Boy"
>Hylton has done a much better job with the .net domain.
><
>
>Unfortunately jungleboy.net does not display on an Apple Mac G3 with
>Netscape 4.6.

Jon has done most of this with Macromedia Flash.  I wouldn't have thought that was a problem with a Mac.  You could get a plugin from http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/programs/Shockkwave_Director_PPC/ (Or somewhere else maybe, this was the first one that I found).  I still want to put these up in non-flash format, but I move pretty slow.  It will be a little while longer.

later,
Jon