I'm going to be coming back to New England or a few weeks starting on Friday.  I'm trying to decide if I should bring my skis.  Some friends and I have been talking about going to Tucks, but I'm not sure now.  The avalanche report says that the run-outs in the bowl are quickly disappearing.  Has anyone been up there recently.  Is it worth hauling the gear back and forth from Europe?

thanks,
JOn