>> I said,
>>I even like having all those
> New Yorkers there, after all it's in New York, it's part of the Huntah
> experience.  What I find hard to take is going to British Columbia and
> seeing 5 fat guys in Yankee hats in the lodge.  I think George
Steinbrenner
> hires them.  Funny how you don't see them in the chutes.<<

>Jimski <[log in to unmask]> said,
>If it will make you
feel any better Matt Duffy and I will go on a high calorie diet all summer
and you can take us to these chutes.  We'll bring Yankee caps and we'll take
pictures for proof.<

There are no friends like the friends you make on SkiVT-L  :-)

BTW, Boston and New England skiers are _Real_ skiers.  Of those 5 fat guys
2 wore goatskins and 3 wore fanny packs.  Then there were the NY team
jackets.  They were Warren Miller joke material; it was ugly!!!

Denis