I've been getting a lot of pleasure out of the partee pix J. took (thx J) when
it hit me. Everyone there looks about 10 years younger than they are. A mixed
blessing, maybe, for some of the 20-somethings, but a big boost for the geezer
contingent. Is it something in  J.'s camera or, what seems more likely to me,
some elixir of wrinkle-wradicating glee that was in the Stowe air that drizzly
spring day?
Anybody else notice the same thing?
--telenaut