Dan Barron <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>I've been getting a lot of pleasure out of the partee pix J. took (thx J)
when
>it hit me. Everyone there looks about 10 years younger than they are.

[snip]

A mixed

>Is it something in  J.'s camera or, what seems more likely to me, some
elixir of
>wrinkle-wradicating glee that was in the Stowe air that drizzly spring day?
>Anybody else notice the same thing?

Everybody looks good in lo-res, a well known and oft-exploited fact of
television
acting! (Even the makeup can be pretty globby and look OK in NTSC
resolution.) If
it's a JPEG you're looking at the camera would have to be in your face to
see the
scars of time!  Scan a print that shows of your wrinkles well at 72dpi and
you'll
be amazed!

dana

_____________ ________ __