Jeff Downs wrote:
> > I think this idea has bounced around many of our heads from time to
> > time. Perhaps a Green Plaid Co-op/Cartel should be considered?

And Leigh Daboll added:
> Count me in!!!  We could be just like the MRG "cartel". ;-)

So let's run the numbers.

Can we get Burke for $3 million?  Let's make that shakey assumption.

How many members of Skivt-l?  Around 300?  Would a third of us have the
resources and the will to kick in the bucks?

That looks like around $30,000 a share.  Plus we'd have to ante up
another $10K each year to cover the losses.

And think of the fun we'd have at the annual meeting fighting the old
wars over snowmaking and grooming.

Still depressed in Connecticut,

JMK