Doug:

The video files sound like a great learning tool.  Margaret and I are both
psyched about it.  I was anxious to give your tester a spin, but couldn't
get it to work (I did download the Screencam player first, I think
successfully?).  Keep us posted at any rate.  We look forward to future
developments!

Darcy Coates, Museum Registrar
Fleming Museum
(ext. 6-0163)