---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 10:52:45 -0400
From: Nora A. Blake <[log in to unmask]>

Hello.

I'd like to announce the grand unveiling of the searchable Web
version of the Vermont Newspaper Project Database.  You can find it at:

http://danalib.uvm.edu/vtnp/testweb.htm

Please consider it another resource to help answer questions about
Vermont-based newspapers.

We're going to continue working on the database, so it may look prettier
in the future, but please use it and send any questions/comments to me
at: [log in to unmask]

Lyman Ross has been instrumental in getting our database in Web-shape, and
I'd like to give him a huge word of thanks  THANK YOU LYMAN!

So please, play with our database--tell your friends, and let me know what
you think.

NORA

Nora Blake
Vermont Newspaper Project Coordinator