Hi James:  We have got extra network cards.  Plus they're only about $10 -
$15 now anyway, so no worries.  C'mone down!  Let me know if you plan to
bring your computer so that I can get a machine count towards the end &
make sure to have enough table space available.  Even without it, you
should get a chance to play some.  =)

-Caitlin

On Wed, 21 Jun 2000, James R. Harig wrote:

> You know I would love to, but I don't have a network card for my good
> computer.
> If you know someone who has an extra PCI nic, or if someone wants to share
> their computer, I be happy to go.  Hey, I might just go for the
> beverages...:)
>
> Byebye
> -James
>

|Caitlin Coughlin:                 |  For current Tragic: The Spending
[log in to unmask]             |  lists and stuff, ftp to