>Looks nicer. Complete with a rad left angle bracket, too!
>
>  <<Title>SkiVt-L: Ski Vermont Discussion List</Title>

Thanks for noticing. It is rather subtle. Did you also note that it
appears without fail on every page, too?

That, in fact, is intentional.

The new SkiVt-L web site is dynamically generated from the underlying
file and directory structure by a variety of server-side scripts.

There is a small feature deficiency in one of the scripts that I
tried to work around by introducing the extra bracket, rather than by
improving the script code (it was late and I wanted to go home).

Turns out the work around didn't work. More better code is on the way.

| Academic Computing Services       __0__                             |
| Room 238 Waterman Building       / \ | \                            |
| University of Vermont              \77  http://weasel.uvm.edu/      |
| Voice:802-656-1254 FAX:802-656-0872  vv                             |