Take a look at;  http://www.telemarktips.com/

That's me in the cover shot.  I have all the pics in jpg so if anyone wants
to see a select few (captioned below) just B/C me.

Better yet if Marc would like to put them up on First Tracks.  I'll write
the full story for the List and/or First Tracks sometime after I slay some
of these dragons that are now biting my a$$.  Hopefully that will be during
the dog days of mid summer when dream material is needed.

Denis
Dr. Denis Bogan
Planetary Atmospheres Program
Office of Space Science, Code SR