Dear colleagues:

there has been a long discussion going on online vs. hard copy journals,
etc., and how to secure the hard copy if an when the online ceases (for
whatever reason).  I have ONE solution, and that is offered through the OVID
company.  We are contracted with them for - at present - 3 of their  journal
groupings.  It is an expensive proposition.   For an additional $50 per
year, we continue to receive CDs with the full data.  We load this on a
stand alone, and click into it when , for whatever reason, we cannot access
OVID via the net.

I one company doe it, why not others?

Dalia Kleinmuntz