Its located at <http://www.annals.org/issues/current/toc.html#a1>.

Note that _Annals of Internal Medicine_ has a new URL
<http://www.annals.org> and will be free full text for a short time.

good day,
Alice
Alice E. Hadley, MLS, AHIP
Librarian                              v:344-9250  beeper: 476-9801
President, Federal Libraries Section, Medical Library Assn.
US Naval Hospital, Guam   <[log in to unmask]>
<http://www.slis.ua.edu/cdlp/outreach/usnhguam>
The more you know the better you heal.