OK.  So far I have: New York/New Jersey - Pink, North Atlantic Health
Sciences Libraries - Green, Pacific Northwest - Blue and South Central -
Red.

Some history about this is that there was a banner that was displayed at MLA
annual meetings that had the map of the US (like the stickers that we get
now).  Members would pick up their stickers for their badge and were given a
pen with the color of their chapter.  Members would color in their chapter
states to show everyone which MLA chapter they were a part of.  (Is it all
coming back?) This practice must have ended when we put the stickers in our
registration packets???  So I am still looking for the other chapter colors.
Can anyone help me?

Kathy Kerdolff
Reference Librarian
LSU Health Sciences Center Library