I also forget about the Orange Book:
FDA - Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluations

http://www.fda.gov/cder/orange/links.htm

There's actually 2 journals that called themselves "Green":

Obstetrics & Gynecology "the Green Journal"
http://www-east.elsevier.com/ong/Menu.html

The American Journal of Medicine
http://www.amjmed.org/about.htm

as well as a third which  also has a green cover which most internist refer
to unofficially as the green journal in the past...

Annals of Internal Medicine
http://www.acponline.org/catalog/journals/annals.htm

OK, I give up,  which is the grey journal???

peter sam, sig below....