Gentle Readers,

Please be advised that "Free Demo and White Paper," refereed to below, is NOT a
free product, but an advertisement for their commercial product, and as such, it
is SPAM, and should not have been posted to MEDLIB-L.

This is not the first time this company and this person have been made aware of
their violations of the MEDLIB-L Guidelines, and therefore, we may add this new
address to the others which we have blocked in our efforts to keep spammers and
commercial posts out of our professional discussion list.

A copy of the MEDLIB-L Guidelines is posted at the MLA NET website:
http://www.mlanet.org/discussion/medlib_l_faq.html

Vigilantly,
Valerie
MEDLIB-L Coordinator

Valerie G. Rankow, MLS, AIIP
Professional Information Services
Research, Writing & Consultation
"Librarians are the secret masters of the universe.
They control information. Don't ever piss one off."
       --Spider Robinson,  _The Callahan Touch_