On 11 Jul 2000, at 12:11, Matthew T. Reagan, discussing Murray Hamlet,
wrote:

> You haven't lived until you've seen the slideshow and the accompanying
> comments.
>
> "Oh, that'll fall off in a few weeks."
>
> "He was fine, but I'll tell ya, that hurt *big time*"

(snip)

And let us not forget:
"Boil that water, because pathogens can thrive in ice cold water.
And take it from someone who's been there, folks:  giardia is no fun
whatsoever -- unless your idea of a good time is being able to crap
through a screen door at thirty paces."