When the Otters were on their way to
Killington, for their first season there,
I thought it was going to be something
like this-------

"Welcome to Killington, you can start
chest compressions now."

It turns out not to be the case. Just because
my first code there, on my first day there, was
a femur on Snowshed, is no reason to think that
there are anymore codes than any other busy,
high profile, ski area, per skier visit.
(Hoping to not open Aunt Dora's box)

In fact, I have spent a full Sat. at Skypeak, without
a single code. (The occasional mugger, or shooter
is not out of the ordinary, though I usually stay
away from Snowshed liftline)

Yur humbl patrolr
Larry