We have recently suffered a theft of a good portion of the most current
textbooks in the library.  The library patrons are mostly medical students
who do rotations here, and some Residents.  The patrons have access after
hours via a code lock on the door.  My boss wonders if this policy is wise,
and what other medical one person libraries policies are regarding access.
Finally how does one get around the JCAHA requirement for 24 hour access?

andy

Andy Paradise,              [log in to unmask]
Medical Librarian           [log in to unmask]
Jackson Park Hospital Library
7531 Stony Island Ave.
Chicago IL 60649  773-947-7653   fax 773-947-7791

      "In the struggle for liberty and literacy, books
       and libraries are the best weapons we've got . . ."
                      Clifford Stoll  "High Tech Heretic"