Hi, Andy,

You might want to talk to someone at Advocate Library Network. Christ
Hospital is a member of C&SC. Both Lutheran General and Christ Hospital
both recently eliminated after-hours access due to theft.

Virginia Gale, Medical Librarian             Voice: 815-725-7133 x3530
Provena St. Joseph Medical Center            FAX: 815-725-9459
333 N. Madison St.                           [log in to unmask]
Joliet, IL  60435