To SCC members --

The deadline for the next issue of the South Central Connection is Friday,
August 4, 4:30 p.m. This is the last issue before October's meeting so
should be full of news that we need to know about El Paso and the meeting!
Colleagues' News - new staff, promotions, retirement, moves, marriages,
babies, etc. - is always welcome, too.

As always, you can email your stories to me at [log in to unmask]  Word
or WordPerfect attachments usually work.  You can also fax items to me at
210-567-2490.

Thanks!
Janna

Janna Lawrence, MLIS, AHIP

SCC/MLA Newsletter Editor & Chapter Council Alternate
Reference & Instructional Services Coordinator
Briscoe Library 7940
7703 Floyd Curl Dr., San Antonio, TX  78229-3900
210.567.2400    fax:210.567.2490    http://www.library.uthscsa.edu
Inspirational talks are fine
but you'll motivate more people with chocolate.