I have a coronary care nurse who says that punching holes in the heart
muscle as a treatment for coronary artery disease is called
transmyocardial resection.  I found nothing like this in Medline.  I
thought this type of surgery was done at the Cleveland Clinic.  I
thought  I saw something called key surgery.  Does any one know the name
of the surgery I'm looking for?
Please reply directly. TIA.  Have a great weekend.

Marilyn Teolis
Email:[log in to unmask]
Baptist Hospital                              Phone (615)329-5373
2000 Church St.                             (800)-826-9998 x 5373
(Outside TN)
Nashville TN 37236                       Fax:(615)340-4610