 Does anyone know what has changed between the DSM-IV and the DSM-IV
Text
> Revision?

I have yet to see a copy, but the American Psychiatric Press web site has a couple of paragraphs. Try http://www.appi.org and click on the link for DSM-IV-TR. I find it significant that they call this a "text revision" and not a revision, like they did with the DSM-III-R. It looks like if you really dig, you can find some differences, and if the staff find it easier to use, then that's a good reason to use it right there. I'm sure our doctors will feel more comfortable in court if they are asked what reference materials they use that they can cite the "latest revision" of the DSM.

Beti Horvath

Beti Horvath, MLS
Mid-Hudson Forensic Psychiatric Center
Library Services