I agree with Gail.  I have been in plenty of hot water for refusing to
record a deed that was missing a survey.  I shudder to imaging the rantings
that I will hear from any attorney whose deed gets returned because they
used the wrong form.  Why can't the tax department enforce their own
policies?  Or at least give us clear, concise guidelines about what
constitutes a 'complete' form.  On one occasion when I did not receive any
PTR for a transaction, I called the tax department and was advised to
record the deed anyway and let them worry about it. Will they back us up if
we refuse a deed under the new policy?

Bobbi