The mylar pockets and binders for vital records from University Products are
great.  I'm using them for all my vital records.  However, they do not have
a front index available, does anyone have a better solution than using an
index from Marotti and punching extra holes to fit the Univ. binders?
Clerks, what's your ideas?   Thanks
Nettie, TC Ludlow