Nancy L Bushika Town Clerk wrote:

> Anyone out there getting rid of binders for their town reports.  I know
> a lot of towns are now having their reports professionally bound.
> However, I would still like to use the wire binders for my town report.
> Marotti does not carry these anymore. Mine are hard cover binders, brown
> or black, 10" x 7" with wire inserts and will hold about 12 town
> reports. If anyone has some to sell or let me know where to order some,
> please let me know.  Thanks,  Nancy
Hi Nancy:

    In Richford we still use the binders as well.  I purchase mine from
Brodart.  They are a library supply company.  It was soom time ago that
I purchased the ones I have so I am not sure if they still carry them or
not.  They have a web site: www.brodart.com.  Hope this helps you. Also
they are very reasonable in prices.

Gary Snider, Town Clerk