From:   Victoria Young [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Monday, August 14, 2000 12:11 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Highway-Computers

Hi All from Bridgewater,
We have a question for all of you out there......We would like to know how
many Towns have a computerized Highway department. Do you have computers,
printer, scanner, Zip Drives and a digital camera? I mean only for the
Highway department at the Town Garage and also, is this something that the
State has suggested that Town's do?
Thanks for any input.

Vicky @ Bridgewater
 << File: ATT00001.html >>