This is a distress call for all clerks who might be able to help.  My Assistant, Kim Pombar lost her husband this weekend at the age of 39.  He did not have life insurance or anything.  Funeral costs are $5,100.  To top it off Kim is 2 months pregnant.  Our staff has set up a trust for Kim to help her with expenses.  We have called different organizations for help but need more ideas.

If you have any ideas for places to call or even if the Clerks and Treasurers Association would help in anyway it would be greatly appreciated!!!

I am sorry to send such a sad message to "ya all" but we are desperate.

Thanks a bunch in advance for any help.

Debbie Russo
Northifeld Town Clerk/Treasurer

P.S.  CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CLERKS WHO GRADUATED FROM SALVE!
YEE-HAW, YIPPEE, YAHOO!!!!!!!  WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU AND WISH WE COULD HAVE BEEN THERE!