        From:   [log in to unmask] [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
        Sent:   Tuesday, August 01, 2000 1:21 PM
        To:     [log in to unmask]
        Subject:        paperless files

        Hello,
        We (3 of us) work in a hospital based Vascular Lab and management
wants to
        get rid of the vascular patients' files.  Although we will have
computer
        access to the interpretation of any study done, we will not have
access to
        the technologist's worksheet.  It is the worksheet we value and do
not want
        to give up.  Anyone have a solution?
        Margy Day, RVT