Thanks for your erudite comments as always Bill.  CPA is still being used in
two labs that I know of in Poland, and I trained the folks using it there the
same way I was trained by Val Crain et al in Tucson in 1979, and I know they
are getting good diagnoses.

I also recall that when I worked for "Mr. Stroke", JP Mohr at Columbia in the
mid-80s, he was experimenting with computer analaysis of bruits.  I think
there were others in the field doing similar research, but I think it was
abandoned because we began using duplex and our correlations were so good,
people quit using the older hardware.

So for the adventurous entrepeneur, who has a tidy sum of capital, your drug
store idea  sounds like a great investment oportunity.  Sadly, it won't be
me, but I wish anyone who jumps at it the best of luck.

Thanks again, Bill, for your generous comments about me.  Best regards, Polly
Wilson