I certainly hope that a little humor can be "within the scope of our list."
I myself, and people to whom I have forwarded it, think it is one of the
funniest things they have ever seen on the web.  As long as it doesn't get
out of hand.

Denis Gaffney
St. Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center
New York, NY