I would like to add another dimension to this issue. I spent the day working
on a newsletter which I send out once a month.  This list of tasteful
medical humor was "just what the doctor ordered" -- I used one of them as a
little aside in my newsletter. I do believe that if we are going to MARKET
our services we need to have our eyes open to all the methods that
professionals use. This list supplies us all with the best, most broad range
of information available  - each of us having different perspectives. I also
need to apply all the tools at my command in order to present my field and
my job in its best light.

Now, can anyone recommend the hottest new book that the doctors are talking
about and that would be worth a review....

Thanks so much   -- and Valerie, my good old friend -- you give us the best
information in the world... Thank You..

Patti Reynolds
Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Sarasota, FL 34236